Saturday, May 1, 2010

















Reflection on the Black Box
In this image, It shows the incomplete wooden box that has been curved to fill with 6 books. It functions as a container and it has different heights and depth which shows different character of the use. It is perfectly costumed to contain the books and it gives a sense of unity as well as separation of purpose.

As the reflection for me, I have attempted to also fit my form into a landscape that best connect them together, also in tune with the environment at the same time. Like the black box the landscape of my design supports the building and merge it throughout the environment, as my design is a bit quirky and extended, it has a difference from the black box, however, it has more in common with the black box.

No comments:

Post a Comment